Rubbing shoulders with leading marketers, media planners and strategy experts. Getting the whole country excited about a new show. Coming into work to find a whale tail on our campus. There’s only one place where you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
Join our business strategy programme and spend two years taking on varied roles, rising to unique challenges and working on the kind of exciting projects you just don’t find anywhere else. All while discovering first-hand how we bring millions of people the entertainment they know and love.
And the best thing is you don’t have to specialise too soon. Want to learn how to manage a world-class brand? Explore the world of media, marketing or communications? Help define our five-year strategy? Develop real commercial expertise? With this programme, you can do any or all of them before deciding which area to focus on for your first permanent role.
What you’ll be doing
There are lots of different paths you could potentially go down, whether you’re more interested in pursuing a career in branding or marketing, or in the strategy and commercial side of our business. Whichever route you choose, you’ll do four wide-ranging rotations, potentially exposing you to everything from Marketing and Project Management to Strategy and Corporate Affairs.
Whichever path you choose, you’ll hit the ground running and get stuck into complex and challenging projects. You could be developing mobile sales plans. Leading key pieces of consumer research. Creating a marketing campaign for a brand-new show. The opportunities are endless.
The best part? You’ll get to work alongside lots of great and talented people. Develop some amazing business skills. And help shape where our multibillion-pound business goes next.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is August 2021.
Your development journey
You’ll enjoy a brand new, action-packed, learning experience with us. We’ll help you grow into a great future leader, with the right tools and support. The 2-year programme supports you with:
- Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way.
- Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of comfort zone.
- Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
It’s a journey and we want you to see your progress, so you’ll get your very own development report to track your success.
What you’ll need
The one essential requirement is that you have an undergraduate degree (or are about to complete one). Our programme is designed to give you all the knowledge and experience you need. So it doesn’t matter what your degree is in. We’re much more interested in the passion, drive and talent you’re able to bring to the team.
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
* Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!