Get involved in every aspect of Commercial Strategy and Planning. Identify new market opportunities and the latest products. Define our quarterly and annual commercial plans. Manage sales and retention. This internship will help you understand the marketplace, and our position in it.
You could take on an internship in:
- Propositional Development: decide which new products and services we should launch with the help of a clear strategy, as well as customer insights.
- Media Planning: work with creative agencies to decide how we should spend our budget.
- Trading Performance: improve sales and customer retention by fine-tuning our pricing and promotion strategies, as well as the channels we use.
Nothing happens on-screen without the talented people behind the scenes, working their magic every day at Sky. Join us for an internship and you’ll be working in a fun, fast-moving environment. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position on our Business Strategy programme once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
What you’ll be doing
- Analyse the TV market and competitor activity to inform commercial plans
- Collate insights on broader trends in TV and technology
- Gather and review best practices from other functions on successful embedding of competitor insights
- Lead collation of cross-functional updates on key activities and projects
- Work closely with Finance and Insight teams
- Support on other relevant team priorities e.g. analysis of outputs from research projects, project progress updates
- Find new ways to leverage and streamline team activity and workflow.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- This internship will be 8 weeks
- Expected start July 2021.
What we’re looking for
The one essential requirement is that you're currently studying for an undergraduate degree in any subject, and in your penultimate year.
Other skills we’re looking for include:
- A great verbal and written communicator
- People orientated with strong organisational skills
- Detail focussed
- Proactive and keen to drive improvements
- A problem solver, with skills to overcome obstacles and find creative alternatives.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Applications close 10th January 2021.
*Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!