Join the team that manages data and transforms it into actionable information across Sky. Creating new products. Exploring new markets. Innovating ways to communicate with our customers. You can even help predict what the future of our multi-billion-pound business looks like.
On our Data and Analytics Programme you’ll spend two years taking on varied roles, rising to unique challenges and working on the kind of exciting projects you just don’t find anywhere else. All while discovering first-hand how we bring millions of people the entertainment they know and love.
And the best thing is you don’t have to specialise too soon. Instead, you get to experience everything that makes data and analytics special at Sky before deciding on the area that’s right for you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll do four six-month rotations across some of our key departments:
- Data Tech and Analytics
- Group Product
- NOW TV
This gives you the opportunity to work across a range of teams.
- Econometrics run well established, holistic, statistical modelling to understand the key drivers of business KPIs.
- Advanced Analytics are a team full of data scientists that use customer level, big / deep data sets from Sky.
- Channel Analytics & Experimentation deliver a multi-channel analytical view on our customers, enabling planning teams to translate it into optimised customer experiences.
- Digital Decisioning run our Adobe Marketing Cloud stack to personalise decisions in websites, apps and third-party media.
- Business Lead function that bridge the technical expertise of the analytics teams with business expertise across multiple functions.
- Group Product is where we develop, reliably execute and deliver world class products to the market that delight our internal and external customers.
- NOW TV help unleash the power of data to make more intelligent customer and business decisions.
At the same time, you’ll get to work alongside lots of great people. Develop amazing data and analytical skills. Take your own ideas all the way through to testing. And help shape where our multibillion-pound business goes next.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London.
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is August 2021.
Your development journey
You’ll enjoy a brand new, action-packed, learning experience with us. We’ll help you grow into a great future leader, with the right tools and support. The 2-year programme supports you with:
- Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way.
- Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of comfort zone.
- Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
It’s a journey and we want you to see your progress, so you’ll get your very own development report to track your success.
What we’re looking for
You're a graduate from any degree discipline, or soon will be. You’re likely to have studied maths, statistics, economics, physics or be able to demonstrate your understanding of the use of data through personal or university projects. We’re interested in your passion for data and the drive and ambition you can bring to the team.
Other skills you may have include:
- Logical, end to end thinker
- An enthusiastic problem-solver, with numerical, presentation and IT skills
- Enjoy task-focused delivery, a fast pace environment and overcoming challenges
- Collaborative, great with people and keen on following recent trends in the market
So why wait?
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
*Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!