Join the team that manages data and transforms it into actionable information across Sky. Creating new products. Exploring new markets. Innovating ways to communicate with our customers. You can even help predict what the future of our multi-billion-pound business looks like.
Get first-hand experience on industry leading projects. Try your hand in data management, governance & ethics, channel analytics & experimentation, advanced analytics, digital decisioning or econometrics. You’ll be involved in innovative and exciting new projects, helping meet the information requirements for the next big Sky campaign.
You’ll learn from the best in industry get support in bringing your ideas to life. Impress us, and we may well offer you a full-time position on our data and analytics programme once you graduate – starting summer 2022.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll be doing really depends on the team you join, but you can expect exposure to:
- Support key analytical and econometrics modelling projects, and lead on smaller scale assignments
- Experience a range of techniques to shape analytical approaches, including forecasting, segmentation, predictive analytics, machine/deep learning
- Contribute to establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development and implementation
- Develop relationships with stakeholders to understand their business needs and implement customer-centric solutions that help them meet their targets
- Learn how the data is sourced, held and managed within a corporate environment and complies with UK laws and ethical best practices.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- This internship will be 8 weeks
- Expected start July 2021.
What we’re looking for
You're currently studying for an undergraduate degree, and in your penultimate year of study. You’re likely to be studying a numerate degree in maths, statistics, economics, or physics or be able to demonstrate your understanding of the use of data.
Other skills you may have include:
- An enthusiastic problem-solver, with numerical, presentation and IT skills
- Logical, end to end thinker
- Enjoy task-focused delivery, a fast pace environment and overcoming challenges
- Collaborative, great with people and keen on following recent trends in the market.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Applications close 10th January 2021.
*Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!