Collaborating with leading software developers, tech analysts and technology experts. Bumping into Anthony Joshua in reception. Working on a product that changes how millions of people watch their favourite shows. There’s only one place where you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
Join our Technology Programme and you’ll spend two years taking on varied roles, rising to unique challenges and working on the kind of exciting projects you just don’t find anywhere else. Collaborate with our technology teams across the globe on video streaming platforms. All while discovering first-hand how we bring millions of people the entertainment they know and love.
And the best thing is you don’t have to specialise too soon. From project management to pure technical mastery, this programme lets you taste it all before deciding on the career path that suits you best.
What you’ll be doing
This programme gives you exposure to several different areas of our business. Not just our core technology teams but also NOW TV and Group Product, which is where we develop all our game-changing devices and products. Over the course of two years, you’ll take on four of the following roles:
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Technical Analyst
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
From the start, you’ll get going with complex and challenging projects. You’ll have opportunities to work alongside great and talented people. Plus, you’ll get lots of freedom to try out new ideas and shape where our multibillion-pound business goes next. And by the end of the scheme, you’ll have developed all the core skills you need to take on your first permanent role.
- This role is based in Osterley, west London
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is September 2021.
Your development journey
You’ll enjoy a brand new, action-packed, learning experience with us. We’ll help you grow into a great future leader, with the right tools and support. The 2-year programme supports you with:
- Growth - Every project and role you take on will be a chance to learn and grow. And you’ll be supported by passionate colleagues along the way.
- Confidence - Whatever your background, you can make a valuable and valued contribution. You’ll build confidence by getting involved and stepping outside of comfort zone.
- Belonging - You’re trusted to own your day, but there’s always someone on hand to make sure you succeed. With fellow grads, inspiring each other to think big and take action. Or with your manager and wider Sky team to help build your own unique career.
Plus, you’ll have access to a range of tools, from workshops to digital courses (like LinkedIn Learning), which will help you along the way.
It’s a journey and we want you to see your progress, so you’ll get your very own development report to track your success.
What we’re looking for
- You’re a graduate from any degree discipline, or soon will be.
- We’re interested in your passion for technology and the drive and ambition you can bring to the team.
- You enjoy staying up to date with the latest technology developments and may even work on projects in your spare time.
So why wait?
Due to the high volumes of applications, we're expecting to have to close this role early. We encourage interested applicants to apply soon.
Click the Apply button to be redirected to our website to complete our simple application form.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!