Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) UK Projects team is a team of project professionals reporting to the Head of Change and Transformation, who in turn reports to the EMEA COO/UK COO. It aims at supporting the organisation by providing support and expertise in projects delivery.
Its activities are focused around SGLB/SG UK transversal projects, primarily those which are linked to major organisational or strategic change or regulatory or market driven or otherwise mandatory and in all cases via a structured approach and governance.
We have an opportunity to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice - Business Analyst, and your responsibilities would include the following;
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
For this position, you will enrol in our Data Analytics Qualification
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Project management skills: development and implementation of appropriate governance frameworks, financial management, risk management, stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to influence, build effective relationships and communicate successfully with the key decision makers
- Able to deal with ambiguity and to seek out, assimilate and analyse information on a wide range of topics
- Commercial acumen: collaborative and pragmatic approach to solving issues with awareness of business priorities and related risks
- Coordination skills (internal and external colleagues)
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for following matters through to completion
- Solution and delivery focused, service-oriented and proactive
- Team player with excellent emotional intelligence, enjoys sharing information, works collaboratively, sets and supports high standards of performance in self and others
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!