Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme, that provides you with a fully funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progress.
You’ll work with clients and colleagues from the start, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
Join our apprenticeship programme and shape your future.
Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA) is a worldwide platform with expert teams across Europe, the CEEMEA region, the Americas and Asia, leveraging local client and regulatory insight within a global GLBA business framework to drive domestic, international and cross-border business, recognising the global nature of our clients.
On the one hand: our transversal, product-neutral Coverage teams spanning all businesses, who's role is to promote the Bank's products and services to our clients globally.
On the other: our world-class capital raising, financing and advisory expertise organised under five business divisions:
- Investment Banking Division (IBD)
- Asset Finance (AFI)
- Natural Resources and Infrastructure (NAT)
- Asset Backed Products (ABP)
- Syndication (SYN)
We have the following opportunities to join this Team as a Post graduate Apprentice - Structured Finance Trainee,;
- Export Finance
- Technology, Media, Telecoms Finance
- Energy Project Finance
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them.
We are here to help you succeed, so we will provide fully supported learning throughout your time as a post graduate Apprentice. Also, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey.
For this position, you will enrol in our CFA Qualification
Can you illustrate the below criteria?
- Understanding the basics of structured finance
- Good level of English (oral and written)
- Analytical thinking skills: able to analyse basic financial data and reach reasonable conclusions.
- Written skills: able to write a clear comprehensive memo or e-mail
- Presentation skills: able to make short oral or written presentation
- IT skills: able to use Microsoft Office tools Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Reporting skills: able to notify management and deal team clearly and in due time
- Organization skills: help perform all tasks within the deadline and anticipate workload
Ability to work in an international environment and to cooperate with different teams
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!