You will support technical delivery of the SPM Platform through the full systems development lifecycle. You will be responsible for development/ maintenance/ Support applications using SPM skills.
- Implement configurations and extensions to the product following SPM development standards in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/XML web services/REST services.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
What Training & Development Will I receive?
- Training by senior resources on achieving the SPM certification
- Training on technical and coding best practices
- Training and development on communication and presentation skills
- Training on working in an Agile software environment
- Training and development on teamwork and working in large groups as required
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree is required in a technical coding language. Java preferred
- Degree in Computing, Computer Science, Applied Computing and Mathematics, Applied Computing and Economics, Computer Games Programming, Computing Systems.
Skills & abilities
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relationship building skills
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- IT proficiency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to combine work and study
- A methodical approach
- General business interest and commercial awareness