We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We’re looking for our future business leaders! Join our Sony Electronics Finance Graduate Programme– Start date: September 2020 !
If you’re looking to make your mark and find out what it’s like to be part of a diverse, innovation-led, global company, you may have found your destination.
Sony Corporation is a leading manufacturer of audio, video, imaging, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets.
With its music, pictures, interactive entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world.
Within the group, Sony Europe’s consumer electronics product portfolio includes award-winning OLED TVs, the highest quality home and personal audio, market-leading full-frame cameras and mobile phones.
As a finance graduate in Sony Electronics, over two years, you will be assigned to several rotations (from 3 to 6 months) in various divisions:
- Business Process team
- Accounting and Consolidation reporting team with specific focus on Revenue, SGA or Balance Sheet and Fixed Assets
- Accounts Receivable, Collection and Credit control team
- Cash and Bank, Treasury and Cash Flow team
- Finance Governance team
- Corporate Planning & Control Europe department
- Statutory team
- VAT team
You’ll also be exposed to a broad range of business functions working with senior leaders, experts and innovators. After the two years you’ll have the option of taking up a regular position in the UK or one of our operations in Europe.
The programme requirements:
- We are particularly interested to hear from graduates in business studies, economics and finance (Grade: 2.1 and above).
- We are looking for candidates who already had a chance to demonstrate their accounting and / or financial skills during internships / placements or during extra-curricular activities.
- Fluency in English is required and knowledge of a second foreign language is preferable.
- We are looking for graduates who are curious and have a desire to grow and develop
- Start date: September 2020
- Duration: 2 years
- Location: Weybridge, UK (Sony’s European HQ)
- Salary: £30.000 gross per year
- Specific training plan for graduates over two years
Interested? Please send us your CV and an exciting cover letter before the 8th of December 2019. The selected candidates will be invited for an interview in Weybridge in January / February 2020. Hope to see you there!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!