Statistical Programming Student Placement 2022
We are seeking highly motivated candidates to join us as a Statistical Programming Placement Student, in our Clinical and Statistical Programming (C&SP) department which sits within our Integrated Data, Analytics, and Reporting (IDAR) Academy. The Academy is a premier training program focused on developing and inspiring talent considering a career in pharmaceutical research and development. You can help advance our medicines in development at Janssen!
C&SP provides analytical programming solutions that enable early and effective decisions. The role within C&SP plans, designs, and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities. C&SP collaborates with biostatistics and other departments to achieve project goals.
How you can make a difference: Apply your knowledge of data structures and programming languages (eg, SAS, R, and Python) to the analysis and reporting of our clinical trial data. We’ll also provide support and training in SAS and R under close, qualified supervision that will ensure quality and compliance.
Upon successful completion of your training your main responsibilities may include (but not be limited to):
- Design and develop statistical programs of low complexity in support of low-risk functional deliverables related to clinical research analysis and reporting.
- Perform appropriate quality control and verification activities of low complexity in support of assigned clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
- Maintain Statistical Programming documentation related to these activities.
- Provide input into other procedural or technical documents.
- The Statistical Programming Placement Student may also get the opportunity to contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects or exploratory research projects.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire