Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we’ve created the world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material right from the beginning, and it’s a game changer.
Words don’t change the world, action does. That’s why we are working on the front line of fast fashion to make the world more sustainable. This growth has resulted in the creation of the role of Store Designer within our Creative team, and we’re looking for someone with a background in digital content or graphic design to help us build rad, eye-catching stores for some of the major brands we collaborate with.
While the communications team will deliver the message and storyline, you’ll ensure that our stores pop with creativity and aesthetically optimised content to drive user engagement and the success of our product ranges.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and we collaborate with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Surfers Against Sewage. Take a look at the kind of stores you’ll get to design and optimise as part of your role.
Our creative teams design art that inspires change, on behalf of major brands and charities across the UK.
Main responsibilities include
- Build and maintain ecommerce stores for high-profile brands on Teemill
- Assist in maintaining the upkeep and production of our websites by optimising, uploading and publishing all content in accordance with the website and our publishing schedules
- To check updates in multiple test environments and take responsibility for keeping the standards of our multiple online channels at a consistently high level
- Interpret briefs and think creatively to develop new innovative ideas and concepts
- Ensure all pages across assigned stores are visually appealing and strategically merchandised
- Collaborate and communicate with in-house designers, sales and marketing teams
- Writing inspiring product descriptions and copy across the store
What we’re looking for
- Qualified in a creative field, ideally Graphic Design
- Either 1 year+ experience in a Graphic Design or Content Designer role, in any medium
- Experience of visual communication
- A sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Editor
- Demonstrable creative initiative, with a high quality of work that brings innovative ideas to life
- Excellent eye for detail with a commercial aptitude that allows you to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Freshwater, Isle of Wight