Help clients to navigate disruption and transform their businesses.
At EY, no question is too small, too ambitious or too imaginative. We use our curiosity to ask better questions, that inspire better answers.
The world of business is constantly changing. For our clients, this can create better ways of doing things but it might also involve more risks. In Strategic Transformation, we focus setting a vision and strategy for the future and then design, lead and deliver the end-to-end transformations to realise this ambition.
What will you be doing?
You’ll build a career that’s yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform, we’ll empower you to build a world as unique as you. You’ll be:
- Working with a variety of clients from start-ups to recognisable brands and major government departments
- Listening to client problems and defining strategies and solutions
- Developing proposals and business cases for EY or our clients
- Analysing trends across all sectors including government, utilities, agri-food, life sciences banking, media and technology
- Focusing on key drivers such as sustainability, innovation and customer experience
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need to be working towards an honours degree in any subject, have a minimum of grade 4/C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, and three A-levels/Five Highers (or equivalent) to be eligible to apply.
Immerse yourself in our world and be at the forefront of business. Get to know the part you could play in our organisation. And discover what it means to experience EY, your way.
Find out more about our opportunities and how to apply.
Our world. Your way.