This role will be based in our brand new, state-of-the-art co-working facilities in Moorgate, London. This site, at the heart of London provides fantastic amenities, support services and collaborative workspaces with convenient transport links.
Who we are…?
For more than a century, our organisation has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our organisation continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
We are officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the fourth year running.
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
Joining our dedicated and expert team for 12 months as a placement student will help build a strong foundation for success in your future. The Insights and Analytics Team in the UK is responsible for Market Research, Market Intelligence, data analysis, forecasting, performance monitoring, and metrics tracking across our organisation’s Product Portfolio and the success students will get involved in all aspects. We work closely with Marketing, Sales and Finance to support market understanding and effective customer engagement to ensure we focus on emphasising the value of our products to our customers and, more importantly, patients across multiple channels (including digital). We play a critical role in guiding business decisions, tactical planning and evaluate of performance across all channels.
Success candidates will gain valuable opportunities and experience both within the role and working collaboratively across many business groups, providing a superb opportunity to learn about the dynamics across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- To support delivery of Company and Product Performance level reporting
- Delivery of regular sub-national sales and channel performance reports for promoted products
- Analysis and insight on key performance indicators to aid marketing decision making
- Manage sales bonus and incentive tracking across all company Sales Teams
- Support Business Insights Leads with adhoc Marketing and Sales analysis in response to strategic and tactical business questions
- Manage key data sources to ensure timely and accurate provision of sales and activity information across the company
- Engage in development and delivery of market research projects alongside the Business Insight leads
- Support in the production of management presentation and Planning summaries
- Support end-users with training and support on multiple platforms and dashboards
- You will be looking to complete a 12-month placement in your third or penultimate year of study, returning to your course at the end of the placement
- Studying a degree in Maths or Science based disciplines (or equivalent qualification)
- Studied Maths and/or Sciences at A-Levels (or equivalent qualification)
- Demonstrates numerical and analytical skills both in terms of data and people
- Preferred Microsoft office skills: Excel and PowerPoint
Qualities we look for
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback