Who we are…?
For more than a century, our organisation has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our organisation continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
We are officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the fourth year running.
Our Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and patient analytics, we are able to understand our customers’ needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
The Digital Channels Assistant role will provide you with a wide breadth of experience in your 12 months with us. You will support the Digital Marketing Solutions team to help develop and prepare marketing campaigns and messaging across all digital channels.
At the end of the placement you will have gained operational skills and platform experience. You will have experienced developing, building and delivering email marketing campaigns, developing, building, analysing and reporting on the success of these initiatives. You will be involved with website development projects, gaining strategic exposure and agency management experience. You will gain experience with website management including operational skills with our content management systems, preparing web copy and publishing content, and reporting on the success. You will also gain operational experience with B2B2C communications from involvement with our Client Communication System, supporting our customers as they communicate with their clients.
You will have an opportunity to work across all the species teams on some of the biggest brands, and with some of the biggest customers, in the veterinary market and be part of market leading initiatives. You will be involved with activity directed to animal healthcare professionals, and end users such as pet owners and farmers. The skills, experience and network you develop will support your future career.
The companion animal marketing assistant role will provide you with a wide breadth of opportunities in your 12 months with us.
- Management of digital platforms - identifying opportunities to develop relevant content for the audience, planning and executing this in liaison with marketing teams, agencies and the relevant business unit
- Contributing to team meetings
- Providing support and assistance to the Digital Marketing Solutions team
- Working independently to manage shared inbox inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Administration tasks such as budget management, sign off management, image resizing and manipulation
- Maintaining send lists within the marketing cloud
- Building and sending emails from the marketing cloud
- Google analytic queries
- You will be looking to complete a 12-month placement in your third or penultimate year of study, returning to your course at the end of the placement
- Studying towards a degree in any discipline (or equivalent qualification)
Qualities we look for
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback