This role will be based in our brand new, state-of-the-art co-working facilities in Moorgate, London. This site, at the heart of London provides fantastic amenities, support services and collaborative workspaces with convenient transport links.
Who we are…?
For more than a century, our organisation has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our organisation continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
We are officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the fourth year running.
Our Human Health Division maintains a “patient first, profits later” ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide.
You will be an integral part of the Digital Operations and Systems (DOS) team – supporting the Sales and Marketing activities of all products in the UK. The DOS team collaborate with stakeholders within UK and Global teams to optimise customer engagement and support our patients using multiple, integrated digital channels.
The successful candidate will be a critical member of this team for 12 months and will be instrumental in supporting digital channels and capability developments.
This placement provides an outstanding opportunity to learn about the pharmaceutical industry and will build a strong foundation for future career success.
- Support and manage project involving new and current digital channels and innovations within the company
- Create, develop and approve marketing campaigns for webcasts and our tailored online portal designed for healthcare professionals
- Assist with remote interactions using webcasting and virtual events platforms
- Support online and mobile marketing initiatives (such as Search Engine Optimisation) across the UK business in line with our promotional and corporate strategies
- Assist with the Email and Marketing Automation channels (internal and external) - an integral component of our promotional activity and acquisition strategy
- Make tactical marketing recommendations to the business using digital data and customer insights
- Lead on team communications - producing monthly internal infographics and newsletters
- Manage user acceptance testing and compliance auditing
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams on all the above activities - including Business Insights, Marketing, Medical, Legal and IT
- Embrace Agile ways of working by taking on a Scrum Master role for the Digital Channels Team and best practices across teams
- You will be looking to complete a 12-month placement in your third or penultimate year of study, returning to your course at the end of the placement
- Ideally you will be studying a degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or a Business based discipline (or equivalent qualification)
- Ideally you will have studied Marketing and/or Business Studies at A-Levels (or equivalent qualification)
- Demonstrates understanding of Marketing fundamentals
Qualities we look for
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback