Student Placement - Ruminants Marketing Assistant
Who we are…?
For more than a century, our organisation has been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our organisation continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
We are officially certified by the Top Employer Institute and been awarded the exclusive Top Employer United Kingdom Certification for the fourth year running.
Our organisation’s Animal Health division is a trusted global leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to improving the science of healthier animals across all species.
The Ruminants Marketing Assistant role will provide you with a wide breadth of experience in your 12 months with us. Many people don’t understand a lot about ruminant animals or the ruminant market, but once you work in this sector you will be captivated! Ruminant marketing focuses on cattle and sheep. Our campaigns focus on vet/farmer education, connections with large diary and meat retailers and farming welfare and vaccines. All our marketing campaigns are committed to making a difference to the efficient food supply in the UK and you could be part of it.
As a student on placement within our team; you will help support in the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, work across multiple teams across the UK to deliver targeted projects, working together to aid us in delivering our organisation’s Animal Health strategy. Protecting livestock today, for everyone’s tomorrow.
You will bring energy and knowledge to support on the following:
- Supporting the marketing team to develop and deliver our marketing plans to veterinary teams, trade retail and farmers
- Interactions with external agencies to refine and execute marketing plans
- Support new product launches
- Working in close partnership with our organisation’s sector veterinary advisors aligning marketing and technical strategies
- Support the digital integration of our farmer database, website and MCM communication platforms
- You will be looking to complete a 12-month placement in your third or penultimate year of study, returning to your course at the end of the placement
- Studying towards a degree in any discipline (or equivalent qualification)
Qualities we look for
- Operates with a high level of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Comprehends and aligns with our organization’s core values
- Aligns and fosters a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Demonstrates initiative, proactivity and academic curiosity
- Encourages and boosts their colleagues through teamwork
- Demonstrates clear and effective communication
- Demonstrates a desire to learn and improve their performance through feedback