What we do
Our summer internships offer students invaluable insight into PwC's business and culture. You'll have the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and collaborate with experienced professionals on real client projects. The opportunities to learn and grow are unrivalled - so be prepared to get stuck in.
We have Summer Internships in the following business areas:
-We play an important role in supporting clients through uncertain times. Actuaries analyse how future events could affect businesses and we calculate the impact these events could have on our clients.
- Audit - You’ll be providing market leading audit services to an unprecedented range of clients including one of the largest shares of FTSE 100 companies of any UK audit firm.
- Business Solutions - Not everyone works directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC. As part of Business Solutions, you could be one of our talented accountants, computer technologists, financial planners, human resource professionals, legal and compliance specialists, marketers, secretarial support, and more.
- Consulting - Our Consulting practice is focused on results, supporting our clients in solving important problems so that they can transform their business. We use our understanding of how business works and a knowledge of how the right technology in the right place can create competitive advantage.
- Legal - Our client-facing legal practice is an exciting place to launch your legal career. With some 3,700 plus business lawyers across more than 100 countries, we have one of the most extensive legal services networks in the world. Because of the way our business is structured, we’re able to provide our clients with rounded solutions, incorporating multidisciplinary advice from our wider business areas.
- Risk - Risk is all around us and in our complex world, is changing all the time. Our teams bring people from diverse backgrounds together, using their skills and cutting-edge technology, to help solve complex problems.
- Tax - We help our clients stay ahead of the changes that impact their business. Equipped with the scale of a seamlessly connected global network, we’re where they need us - delivering deep tax technical expertise, while providing the critical context to help make informed and compliant decisions that drive their operations forward.
- Technology - As our world continues to evolve, so do we. Having a responsive and bold technology strategy is key to remaining relevant with our clients. But we don’t just invest in the latest technologies, we help to create them with our unique ecosystem of technologists, working together to solve complex business problems in ways that benefit clients and society.
What you’ll gain
Join us and learn about our business, build your networks and work alongside specialists in your chosen business area. You’ll receive on the job training that will prepare you for work on client projects to give you the best insight into what we do and what really matters to our clients, the economy and the wider community.
Our internships are designed to give you the chance to launch the start of your career and, based on performance, the opportunity to join one of our Graduate Programmes after you graduate.
Graduate offers will be for the same office and business area in which you completed your internship.
What you’ll need
You’ll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
You’ll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
You'll need to have achieved or be on track to pass an undergraduate degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course to pass based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
When to apply
Applications for these roles may close early should we receive a high volume of interest so we recommend prompt application to avoid disappointment.
Join our human-led, tech-powered team.