The Firm's Summer Vacation Scheme provides a taste of what it is like to work for a global law firm in London. The Vacation Scheme comprises two seats, giving you an opportunity to experience two of our key practice areas. Throughout the Vacation Scheme, training is provided to familiarise you with some of our typical transactions and to help you develop key skills. We place great emphasis in involving you in 'live' work. You will be an integral part of the team and where possible attend client and department meetings as well as court hearings. Expect plenty of social events where you can learn more about the firm and meet Partners, Associates and Trainees.
To help manage your expectations, please see below our assessment timeline.
- November 16 2023 - Applications open.
- November 16 2023 - January 31 2024 - Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- January 31 2024 - Application deadline.
- December 2023 - February 2024 - Successful candidates will be sent an invite to undertake an online test.
- January 2024 - February 2024 - Successful candidates sent an invite to undertake a video interview.
- January 2024 - Successful candidates will attend an Assessment Centre.
- February 2024 - Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Summer Vacation Scheme.