Our two-week summer vacation schemes are a great way for students to get a ?taster? of the firm and decide if a career at Covington is for them. Our vacation schemes provide an opportunity to become integrated into the firm and gain an insight into the work of a Covington lawyer.
Students have the opportunity to participate in:
- work shadowing and substantive work;
- interactive practice group sessions, allowing you to get hands on with the problems our lawyers typically face
- group and social activities;
- a series of presentations from across practice groups and international offices;
- networking sessions with trainees, solicitors, and partners; and
- an independent research project focusing on a practice area of interest.