Talent Acquisition Associate
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investors and business leaders with the knowledge they need to succeed. Working from nine cities globally, our 1500+ colleagues provide round-the-clock coverage to the world’s top investment funds, consultancies, and businesses. AlphaSights was founded in 2008, and is a fast growing founder-led company. Learn more about us at alphasights.com.
Our Talent Acquisition team
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the service we provide. As a Talent Acquisition Associate in the Europe campus recruitment team, you will develop creative and innovative strategies to identify and engage world-class talent across key UK & European universities, guide candidates through our pipeline and drive growth.
Our talent acquisition team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent to join our Associate Programme on the Client Service team, which is the revenue-generating epicenter of our business. You can expect to recruit impressive students from high caliber universities and early career talent from professional services firms.
Our recruitment team brings a high level of excitement and commitment to excellence to work as we endeavor to recruit top talent. You’ll work alongside driven, results oriented individuals who are dedicated to growing our firm, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins.
Our Talent Acquisition Associate position gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Ownership of end to end graduate pipelines (language-specific) and hiring target attainment
- Campus strategy and brand building: Drive campus recruitment planning (recruitment events, marketing initiatives) and execution across key universities in the UK and the rest of Europe. Organise and participate in onsite and offsite recruitment events (seasonal travel required)
- Third party engagement: Effectively evaluate potential third party partnerships across campus, societies and job platforms, build highly effective working relationships with external partners to source high quality candidates for language-specific requisitions within European offices
- Proactive sourcing: Execute on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to find and engage both active and passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Candidate assessment: Screen applicants and conduct first round interviews to determine candidate viability and collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals
- Candidate experience: Support candidates through the hiring process and deliver offer & keep warm activities
- Candidate education and sell efforts: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights employee value proposition and available opportunities
- Pipeline ownership and strategic planning: Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics. Help shape and implement the team’s regional recruitment strategy.
- Team execution: Work effectively with a team of Recruitment Coordinators to deliver a first class candidate experience. Provide administrative support as needed
- Years 0-2: Our Talent Acquisition Associates are responsible for the development and execution of strategies to attract top-tier talent from universities across the country. You’ll have early leadership and mentorship opportunities as you begin to train and guide new joiners to our team. You’ll be given university and language pipeline ownership.
- Years 3+: As a Senior Talent Acquisition Associate & Talent Acquisition Manager you’ll lead and develop teammates and own key recruitment results. Successful managers have the opportunity for further levels of firm leadership.
What We Look For
- 1-2 years of experience in corporate recruitment, campus recruitment, agency or executive search, experience or interest in working on recruitment to and from the UK and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential and business level proficiency in French , German , Dutch , Swedish or any Nordic language is also required .
- Interest in identifying, engaging and converting premier talent
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present confidently to candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Dependability and interest in working in a team-oriented environment
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced, high-performance environment with an unwavering commitment to provide a strong candidate experience
- A team-oriented, strong supportive culture that emphasises professional development and celebrating success
- Professional development opportunities that work to ensure that you’re supported, along with an opportunity for internal upward mobility as our growing team continues to scale
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidised lunch programme, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- The option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
- £37,000 per annum and opportunity to earn performance based bonus
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.