When we formed GTI over 30 years ago, our mission was simple: to help organisations recruit top early talent, while providing students with the best resources possible to make successful decisions about their future. Today, we are the UK and Ireland’s leading provider of graduate and school leaver recruitment services for employers looking to attract and recruit the most talented and engaged students.
Through experience working alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients and with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
The Role Aim:
As Customer success co-ordinator within the recruiter team at Group GTI you will be responsible for collecting, screening, publishing and distributing our recruiters assets to our careers discovery platform and publications. You will support our Customer success managers (CSM) to deliver exceptional results and delighting our customers. Customer success is a true team effort as we deliver excellent experience for recruiters and our student audience.
The Role Outcomes:
- To deliver on all clients briefs and KPIs
- Achieve only positive results for customer satisfaction surveys
- Secure 100% renewal rate from all recruiting customers
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Collateral collection – You will liaise with customers to ensure we have all the required assets we need to deliver their success plan. This includes content for our print publications.
Screening - You will be reviewing customers content before publication to ensure it meets our platform requirements. As well as spelling and grammar, you will be assessing how understandable and engaging the employer profile and job description is for our student audience.
Publishing – Once screened and approved you will be publishing customer content to the platform using Drupal and our own internal systems. You will ensure the employers profile and job descriptions are complete and optimised to secure student engagement. You will also schedule, target and weight advertising banners using Google Admanager.
Email – You will build and edit emails using HTML and schedule and send through our email provider. You will ensure all emails meet quality control criteria with correct data segmentation to deliver maximum engagement and optimal user experience.
Customer CRM – You will help maintain our customer CRM ensuring all contact details and conversations are kept up to date.
Reporting – You will construct and send subscription analytics to groups of customers.
- You will be a team player, committed to and motivated by the success of the team. You will be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
- You will have an eye for detail.
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills.
- You will have a positive, can do attitude.
- You will be committed to your own self development, taking time to understand our industry, our products and our customers.
- You will be a problem solver, using your own initiative as well as reaching out and learning from others.
- You are agile, attentive and able to manage your own time and workload effectively
- You will own your work, taking personal responsibility to exceed expectations, admit and learn from mistakes and celebrate successes
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 1 years recent administration experience with regular direct contact with customers
- HTML experience
- Computer literate – MS Office, CRM systems, Google admanager
- Basic knowledge of student and graduate recruitment processes
- Proactive, adaptable and a quick learner
- A confident and professional manner with excellent written, phone and conversational skills
- Focused, conscientious, efficient with excellent time management skills
- Collaborate with peers and other people inside and outside the business
- Permanent role – 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.30pm
- 3 month probationary period
- training provided
- Market leading benefits package: Contributory Pension up to 5% after passing 3 month probationary period, Initial 25 day’s holiday, enhanced maternity/paternity policies, life assurance scheme.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!