Group GTI is a market leading provider of several graduate and school leaver recruitment services, including TARGETjobs.co.uk, the UK’s largest graduate recruitment website. We help organisations recruit top early talent while providing students with the best possible resources about their future. Group GTI offers numerous services within graduate recruitment, including media, events, research, technology and finally managed recruitment services within our TARGETrecruit business. We work alongside over 3,000 corporate and academic clients with operations across Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and beyond we are proud to offer the very best products, resources and services at every stage from education to employment.
TARGETrecruit is an outsourced recruitment partner for graduate and college leaver recruitment. We work with businesses in a variety of industries when they recruit for medium or large sized graduate programmes and business hires between 5 and 1,000 people each year. This tends to be larger scale recruitment, which will involve a comprehensive online application process, various types of testing, video or multi-stage interviews and assessment centres. Additionally, we will often manage the marketing and advertising for the same programmes and attend relevant employment fairs.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within TARGETrecruit for an ambitious and dedicated individual to join our team as a Resourcing Coordinator. It’s a fast-paced role which would suit someone with professional recruitment experience as well as an interest in immigration looking to build up their knowledge and embark on a career within the early talent space. The role is a hybrid working across two teams. Roughly two thirds of your time will be spent on a team managing North American early careers recruitment on behalf of an investment bank. One third of your time is spent working on our Tier 5 Intern Scheme team. This is a team supporting businesses employing interns from abroad with visa sponsorship services. We are looking for a confident person who can provide excellent service and account management support to a major investment bank client in addition to delivering a full recruitment service. You need to be someone who is resilient when working under pressure and has experience of prioritising workload to meet deadlines.
This role has more of an international element than most of our coordinator roles and would suit someone comfortable working with external clients and applicants from very different cultural backgrounds. The investment bank duties include a significant amount of work with job applicants for various programmes but there is also significant work with the business, both recruitment team members and line managers. This includes support for the three TARGETrecruit recruiters in our New York office. You need to have strong administration ability including excellent MS Office previous experience with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Administration responsibility for area, keeping organised and efficient and working via systems where appropriate.
- Compliance with record keeping and reporting processes and procedures, ensuring accuracy in data.
- Understanding immigration policy given during training and learning basic rules and regulations.
- Preparation of Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS) for individual interns, assessing request documentation from client business ensuring all eligibility criteria are met.
- Partner on feedback meetings with managers. Make outcome calls to interns post programme.
- Screening of applicants for investment bank US graduate and intern programmes against benchmark criteria.
- Work with application tracking system (ATS) to progress applicants through stages of longer recruitment processes and production of longlists and shortlists of applicants for assessment centres and interviews.
- Understanding automated application processes and able to rectify issues manually where system isn’t able to accommodate ideal process.
- Be relationship manager for one or more UK universities, and manage campus events and campus ambassador’s, liaising with careers services, student societies, potential applicants and internal stakeholders.
- Communication with applicants, other recruitment team members, business managers.
- Support & implement best practices around the bank’s global graduate operating principles & governance.
- Adherence to regulatory and process requirements from a recruiting perspective.
Key Relationships / Interactions:
- Interns and applicants.
- Investment bank global graduate recruitment teams.
- UK & EMEA region universities.
- Business contacts (mainly HR) and immigration advisers using Tier 5 scheme.
- Investment bank business stakeholders including managers.
- Group GTI and TARGETrecruit colleagues in New York, London and Wallingford offices.
In return we offer a competitive package, a friendly and supportive working environment. There are many opportunities within TARGETrecruit and GTI that would offer progression potential.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and a short covering note in the strictest of confidence