Graduated or soon to graduate? Join one of our paid Tax Graduate Programmes and start building your career!
What are the Tax Graduate Programmes?
Our Tax Graduate Programmes offer you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience at a leading professional services company. You'll focus on how technology and sustainability initiatives help our clients continue to do business well with our guidance. We offer five Tax-based programmes, which range from two to three years. Most programmes offer the opportunity to balance work with study so you can attain a qualification — and some offer an additional qualification equivalent to a master's degree!
You can choose to work in one of the following:
- Tax — help local and global organisations, big and small, manage their tax affairs and risk policies.
- Tax Associate (EY Frank Hirth) — learn about US and UK tax compliance practices and help clients worldwide.
- Law — enable change and deliver complete business solutions to clients.
- People Advisory Services (Mobility and Reward) — help our clients reward and relocate their clients and manage their tax.
- Tax Technology and Transformation — help our clients utilise technology to increase the effectiveness of their tax and finance functions.
What are the benefits of the EY Tax Graduate Programme?
A Tax Graduate Programme is the perfect entry point to your career after university. You'll take part in hands-on, client-facing work, giving you the skills and strengths you'll need to thrive in your working life — and you can work towards one (and sometimes two) qualifications as you progress. We'll also continue to support you in your career once you've finished.
Other benefits include:
- A careers counsellor and EY buddy who will support you as you learn and grow with us
- A competitive salary and rewards package so you can earn as you learn
- Multiple office locations across the UK, so you can join us no matter where you live
- A personal fund to spend towards your health and wellbeing
- Access to EY badges and hundreds of free online learning courses
- A community of fellow graduates to network with, access to experienced colleagues to learn from, and EY networks and communities to join, so you can pick up a new hobby or join groups of people with similar interests and beliefs.
Who we are
We're a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We're a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for graduates and soon-to-be graduates like you.
How to apply
To find out more and apply visit our website. Your EY adventure awaits!
Aberdeen, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Reading