South West + 2•
A Technical Architecture Graduate draws high quality building plans and makes sure that all technical approvals are signed off to ensure our site teams have what they need, when they need it. They are proactive problem solvers who streamline processes and connect our teams onsite. They’re superstars with stakeholders and experts in organisation.
In a typical week, a Technical Architecture Graduate might:
- Find solutions to design issues to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Take the responsibility to manage section agreements.
- Assist with legal set-up and ensure compliance with company standards.
- Above all, they will help ensure that we deliver quality homes and have a lasting impact on our communities.
What you need to apply:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree (eg. Architectural Technologist or similar).
- Full UK driving license.
- Planning, organising and prioritisation skills.
- The willingness and ability to live in Birmingham or Ditton/Gatwick or Stratford/Worcester/Gloucester/Bristol.
Whats in it for you:
- A starting salary of £25,000.
- An engaging learning and development programme to build your capability and confidence.
- Work towards a relevant qualifications, with study leave for exams.
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and a Christmas shutdown.
- A discretionary bonus scheme and 5% employer pension contributions.
- BUPA private healthcare.
- The chance to build a better future with St. Modwen.
- Access to our AWESOME reward and recognition scheme.
Birmingham or Ditton/Gatwick or Stratford/Worcester/Gloucester/Bristol
South West, West Midlands, Greater London