Who we are looking for
We are seeking Technology Graduates who have a desire to learn and thrive on a challenge, to join a proven development plan providing the required support to accelerate your IT career.
This is an exciting opportunity to begin an IT career within one of the following areas: Software Development, Infrastructure, Devops, Business Systems, or Information Security. You will be working with one of the world’s favourite sports betting companies, helping us continue moving forwards and leading the way in this exciting industry.
Working with the latest technology and best digital minds to create thrilling online betting and gaming experiences, In this fast paced environment there are few boundaries.
What Roles are available?
With over 50 teams in our Technology Department we have specialist roles for all interest and aspirations covering:
- Software Development - Systems Development, Database Development, Web Development, Application Development, Web Design, Analysis and Testing.
- Infrastructure Delivery - IT Operations, Database Administration, Network Engineering, Service Desk, Asset Management, Application Delivery, Release Management.
- Regulatory and Compliance - Information Security and Governance, Management Information Systems, Compliance, Change Management.
- Devops - Automation Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
- Business Systems Solutions -Development, Testing, Business Analysis, Application Engineering
What can we offer a graduate in Technology
- Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading online sports betting companies. A company voted number 1 for the last 7 years (eGaming review) as the company with the most global influence in betting today.
- Opportunity to be part of a culture that promotes continuous change and development and strives to retain its market leading position.
- Technically challenging and rewarding working environment where everybody has the ability to influence and be recognised.
- Excellent personal development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
The skills and experience to help you perform in the role
- Degree in Computer Science, I.T, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Passion for Technology.
- Ambition and eagerness to build a successful career within IT.
- Analytical and commercial focus.
- Resilience and ability to remain calm under pressure.
What we can offer you
- Bonus Schemes - Recognition for your hard work
- Life Event Gifts - your big occasions deserve to be celebrated
- Long Services Awards - a thank you for your dedication and loyalty
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme - a bit extra in your pocket to help with your little ones (UK only)
- Life Assurance - Peace of mind for your family in any eventuality
- Income Protection - Your income is protected, just in case
- Company Pension - Preparing you for later life with a top pension (subject to location)
- Eye Care - In a digital work, we help take care of your vision
Stoke-on-Trent and Manchester