Technology Rotational Graduate Programme - Livingston
Edinburgh and Lothian
Collaborating with leading software developers, tech analysts and technology experts. Working on a product that changes how millions of people watch their favourite shows. There’s only one place where you’ll see action like this in your career – and that’s Sky.
Join our Technology Programme and you’ll spend two years taking on varied roles, rising to unique challenges and working on the kind of exciting projects you just don’t find anywhere else. Collaborate with our technology teams across the globe on video streaming platforms. All while discovering first-hand how we bring millions of people the entertainment they know and love.
And the best thing is you don’t have to specialise too soon. From business analyst to pure technical mastery, this programme lets you taste it all before deciding on the career path that suits you best.
What you’ll be doing
This programme gives you exposure to several different areas of our business where you’ll be a part of one our core technology teams, who include:
- Data Tech and Analytics, the team putting data right at the heart of our strategy and shapes decisions on everything from the products we launch to the content we show.
- Information Systems, our software engineering focused Customer Management team who provide innovative tech solutions for Sky’s millions of customers.
- Service Operations, the team who ensure our Tech solutions continue to deliver for our customers every hour of the day and every day of the year.
Over the course of two years, you could rotate into any of the following roles:
- Data Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Software Engineer / Developer
- Incident Manager / Change Manager.
From the start, you’ll get going with complex and challenging projects. You’ll have opportunities to work alongside great and talented people. Plus, you’ll get lots of freedom to try out new ideas and shape where our multibillion-pound business goes next. And by the end of the scheme, you’ll have developed all the core skills you need to take on your first permanent role.
- These roles are based in Livingston, Scotland
- Programme duration is 2 years, rolling off into a permanent position
- Expected start is August 2022.
What we’re looking for
- You’re a graduate from any degree discipline, or soon will be.
- We’re interested in your passion for technology and the drive and ambition you can bring to the team.
- You enjoy staying up to date with the latest technology developments and may even work on projects in your spare time.
So why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Edinburgh and Lothian