Frontline is working hard to ensure that we can continue to deliver our programmes and other work, while keeping the safety and wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders at the forefront of our decisions. In light of this, we will be holding all assessments for our Brand Manager positions virtually.
We are looking to hire 47 passionate, independent and creative students to be Frontline brand managers at university campuses all over the UK. You will help us raise Frontline’s profile, create awareness of our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable children and families through social work and recruit outstanding individuals for the Frontline programme.
This is an exciting and highly rewarding opportunity for you to be an ambassador for the Frontline charity, engage the wider student body with our mission and receive training from our award-winning recruitment team. As part of this role you’ll have flexible working hours and it’ll be a great way to develop transferable skills if you have an interest in marketing, public relations, event management, human resources or recruitment, or if you want to support Frontline’s work.
What does the job involve?
- Representing Frontline at careers fairs and other events on campus
- Giving lecture shout-outs
- Running your own stands and networking events
- Building working relationships with societies, the careers service and academic staff
- Managing your own social media page to promote Frontline events and build a following
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours (approximately two to four per week) that you can fit around your schedule
- Paid employment (£9.30/hour and £10.75/hour for students in London) with a Times Top 100 Graduate Employer, award-winning Recruitment team and dynamic charity
- Comprehensive training to develop transferable skills like branding, marketing, public speaking and networking recognised by employers in consulting, marketing, sales, the public sector and many more
- Mentorship to support with personal development, CV design, LinkedIn profile and job applications
- Insights into Frontline and our Leadership Development Programme
- Opportunity to work independently and use your creativity to shape the role
Where you’re looking to understand more of our organisation before applying to our leadership development programme or to develop transferable skills for the future, our brand manager roles are a perfect way to earn during term time and support us in our mission to transform the lives of vulnerable young people.
Applications are now open at the following universities: University of Bristol, University of Cambridge, Cardiff University, Kings College London, University of Leeds, University of Leicester, University of Liverpool, Loughborough University, London School of Economics, University of Manchester, Newcastle University, University of Nottingham, University of Oxford, Queen Mary University of London, University of Sheffield.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!