As the leading provider of international internships we have chosen Hong Kong, one of the world’s most prestigious and exciting cities, for our award-winning Asian internship programme.
Having partnered with a range of globally renowned blue chip companies, we offer amazing international internship opportunities for the most talented and ambitious candidates. We offer top internships across all career fields. We have placed interns in the past with organisations such as Franklin Templeton, Gulf Connexion and the iconic Hong Kong Jockey Club.
We have an extensive network of partner organisations that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We also offer language courses and full cultural immersion, providing everything needed for succeeding and living abroad. Our programme is for those who aspire to be the next generation of global leaders.
*Please note, Cantonese language skills are not necessary, fluent English is the only language requirement.
Our award-winning internship programme includes:
- A top internship in your field of interest
- Quality accommodation
- Airport pick-up
- Visa assistance
- Full-time support from our local team
- Regular social & cultural events
- Advanced professional training including:
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEO’s and corporate leaders.
- Professional training materials: Access to our in-house developed library of training materials on the key topics essential to your professional development and growth.
- Leadership workshop: How do you make an excellent first impression? How do you speak with confidence? Partnering with an expert in workplace communication, we deliver a tailored and structured course to develop the key skills you will need to excel in your internship and future career.
- Career coaching: A personalized career coaching session with a professional Alumni Success Coach upon completion of the program. Our experienced career coaches specialize in a wide variety of topics ranging from landing your dream job, to Linkedin branding and negotiating salaries.
Our international internship programme runs throughout the year, with departure dates once a month. Programmes last from 6 weeks up to 6 months – at the choice of successful applicants.
To apply, please complete the online application form via the link below .
"You learn what you can´t really learn back in the classroom. I was placed in sales and trading, so I undertook a lot of meaningful tasks in the front office. I can assure anyone doing these internships, you will be given really good tasks. All in all its been absolutely fantastic and I´m just grateful to have learnt so much. Thank you very much. If you are considering doing this programme, you won´t regret it. It’s absolutely fantastic, go for it!"
Anthony Goeritz, University of Nottingham
"It's an amazing once in a life time opportunity! By living abroad I was able to gain so many different perspectives and outlooks on life whilst learning so much, it has really opened my eyes to the global issues and how to be aware of them. Interning abroad has set me apart from other candidates for jobs in the USA, my international cultural and language experience says such powerful things about my personality that other job applicants don't possess."
Lauren Plug, University of Indianapolis
Hong Kong is a fantastic place to visit; the people are some of the friendliest I have met in my life whilst having a great community of interns has enabled me to meet people from all over the world, creating networks and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Alexandra Ames, Washington University
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!