We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable professional experience in London, one of the world's most important cities. Our applicants go through a rigorous, data-driven placement process to secure a leading internship in one of their preferred fields of interest. Our purpose is to help you realize your potential.
Having partnered with a range of top companies, we are able to offer amazing internship opportunities for the most talented and ambitious candidates. We offer internships across all sectors in London – including finance, PR & marketing, HR, legal, engineering, architecture, creative industries and exciting start-ups. We have an extensive network of partner organisations that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We’ve previously placed interns at Grant Thornton, SONY Music and in UK parliament.
Our programme is for those who aspire to be the next generation of global leaders. Our award-winning internship program includes:
- A leading internship in your field of interest
Advanced career training including:
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEOs and corporate leaders.
- Professional training materials: Access to our in-house developed library of training materials on the key topics essential to your professional development and growth.
- Professional development workshops: How do you make an excellent first impression? How do you speak with confidence? Partnering with an expert in workplace communication, we deliver a tailored and structured course to develop the key skills you will need to excel in your internship and future career.
- Career coaching: Benefit from a personalized career coaching session with a professional Alumni Success Coach upon completion of the program. Our experienced career coaches specialize in a wide variety of topics ranging from landing your dream job, to Linkedin branding and negotiating salaries.
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Airport pick-up (if needed)
- Social and cultural activities
- Social impact events
- Regular meetups with other program participants, giving you an immediate network of interns to connect with from all over the world
- Full-time support from our local team
- TalkSpace: Fully anonymous access to a licensed online therapist for up to 3 months
- Membership in our life-long global alumni network of over 10,000 past participants
Our internship programme runs throughout the year, with start dates once a month. Programmes last from 6 weeks up to 6 months – at the choice of successful applicants.
“It has been one of the greatest experiences of my life; the time I have spent down here has led to me meeting fantastic people from all over the world through The Intern Group’s large international community of interns. It is a fantastic opportunity and I urge anyone given the same chance to grab it with both hands.” - Adrian Matthews, Muskingum University
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!