As the leading provider of international internships we have chosen Madrid, one of the world’s most exciting and culture rich cities, for our award-winning mainland Europe internship programme.
Having partnered with a range of leading companies, we offer amazing international internship opportunities for the most talented and ambitious candidates. We offer internships across all career fields. We have placed interns in the past with organisations such as Grant Thornton and in 4 and 5* hotels around Madrid.
We have an extensive network of partner organisations that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We also offer language courses and full cultural immersion, providing everything needed for succeeding and living abroad. Our programme is for those who aspire to be the next generation of global leaders.
*Please note, Spanish language skills are not necessary - fluent English is the only language requirement.
Our award-winning international internship programme includes:
- A top internship in your field of interest
- Quality accommodation
- Airport pick-up
- Visa assistance
- Full-time support from our local team
- Regular social & cultural events
- Advanced professional training including:
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEO’s and corporate leaders.
- Professional training materials: Access to our in-house developed library of training materials on the key topics essential to your professional development and growth.
- Leadership workshop: How do you make an excellent first impression? How do you speak with confidence? Partnering with an expert in workplace communication, we deliver a tailored and structured course to develop the key skills you will need to excel in your internship and future career.
- Career coaching: A personalized career coaching session with a professional Alumni Success Coach upon completion of the program. Our experienced career coaches specialize in a wide variety of topics ranging from landing your dream job, to Linkedin branding and negotiating salaries.
Our international internship programme runs throughout the year, with departure dates once a month. Programmes last from 6 weeks up to 6 months – at the choice of successful applicants.
To apply, please complete the online application form via the link below.
“I wanted to do an internship outside of London and not necessarily in the area of my subject of study and The Intern Group offer a wide range of internships. I felt that the best part of the programme was the large community of interns in Madrid, the fact that we always had activities arranged for us meant that I always had a group of friends to explore with.”
Hannah Nicholson, Oxford University
"Having an international experience is going to help my tremendously with my future, before I arrived I had little experience and now I have gained a vast insight into not only finance but other departments as well. I now have a better understanding of what I want to do with my life thanks to Intern Madrid.
Alex Trantas, Boston University
"The benefits of doing an international internship with Intern Madrid are that it gives you the opportunity to learn a new language and culture whilst interning at any of a wide range on interesting companies. España te quiero! (Spain, I love you!)"
Brent Bitzan, Saint John's University
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!