As the leading provider of international internships we have chosen Shanghai, the industrial and commercial capital of China, for our latest award-winning internship programme.
Having partnered with a range of top companies, we are able to offer amazing international internship opportunities for the most talented and ambitious candidates. We offer internships across all sectors – including finance, PR & marketing, HR, legal, engineering, architecture, creative industries and exciting start-ups. We have an extensive network of partner organisations that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We also provide full cultural immersion, providing everything needed for succeeding and living abroad.
Our programme is for those who aspire to be the next generation of global leaders.
Our award-winning international internship program includes:
- A top internship in your field of interest
- Airport pick-up
- Visa assistance
- Full-time support from our local team
- Regular social & cultural events
- Advanced professional training including:
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEO’s and corporate leaders.
- Professional training materials: Access to our in-house developed library of training materials on the key topics essential to your professional development and growth.
- Leadership workshop: How do you make an excellent first impression? How do you speak with confidence? Partnering with an expert in workplace communication, we deliver a tailored and structured course to develop the key skills you will need to excel in your internship and future career.
- Career coaching: A personalized career coaching session with a professional Alumni Success Coach upon completion of the program. Our experienced career coaches specialize in a wide variety of topics ranging from landing your dream job, to Linkedin branding and negotiating salaries.
Our international internship programme runs throughout the year, with departure dates once a month. Programmes last from 6 weeks up to 3 months – at the choice of successful applicants.
“I wanted to do an international internship to boost my CV and The Intern Group tailored the programme to suit me. I was consulted fully during the placement process and given several options when deciding which firm to intern with. It has been a fantastic experience and future participants will take out of it as much as they put in.” - Louisa Baczor, Exeter University
“The people are very friendly and always ready to help you out, it is very important to get to know a new culture and to gain the experiences I have; they are experiences I will cherish for the rest of my career. Future participants should embrace the new culture and way of life and to forget about any preconceptions as it is so much better than you can imagine.” - Jonathan Munday, University of York
“It has been one of the greatest experiences of my life; the time I have spent down here has led to me meeting fantastic people from all over the world through The Intern Group’s large international community of interns. It is a fantastic opportunity and I urge anyone given the same chance to grab it with both hands.” - Adrian Matthews, Muskingham University
To apply, please complete the online application form via the link below.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!