Future Leader Program (FLP) is a specialized fast track for the fresh graduated Bachelor/Master student to take on the different projects and work challenges to prepare them in becoming the future leader in the Edutech sector. You will be given opportunities to participate in a broad range of internal programs. These programs are specifically designed to equip you with in-depth business knowledge, technical skills, and interpersonal skills.
The top career progression you will get:
- Development: Fast-tracked for becoming a future business leader in the ed-tech industry
- Entrepreneurship: Skills to build a business from scratch, with full engagement in overall business operations
- Leadership: Start to lead projects from day 1
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Intensive training
- Mentorship program
- Rewarding work environment
- Team building and fun activities
- Mathematics Teaching: Teach mathematics online. Build great learning experiences. Track student performance. Provide excellent customer service and actively communicate with parents.
- Community Operations: Design and develop marketing programs to attract target users through online and offline marketing channels. Establish high-quality online and offline communities to expand our brand awareness and nurture potential targeted groups. Conduct market research and analysis to provide user feedback and product requirements.
- Teaching Management: Design and develop the interactive teaching process to maximize student learning results. Design classroom interaction and individual learning plans for students to assure learning outcomes. Design and deliver teacher training programs to achieve consistent teaching quality and outcomes. Coordinate with other teams, including Curriculum Development and Product Management, to provide better learning experiences for students and better teaching experiences for teachers.
Curriculum Development team:
Mathematics Teaching: Teach mathematics online. Build great learning experiences. Track student performance. Provide excellent customer service and actively communicate with parents.
Curriculum Development: Research the local education system and carry out systematic curriculum development based on user needs. Deliver teaching and class materials and iterate curriculum design according to user feedback.
- Bachelor degree, STEM-related majors (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) preferred. Achievements in Mathematics and related competitions are a big plus.
- Extremely passionate about teaching and the education industry. Willing to join an entrepreneurial team and build from the ground-up. Able to work under pressure, take initiative, and determined. Willing to take on more responsibilities and confidence in becoming a business leader for TAL in the future.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Mandarin communication and interpersonal skills. Team player. Able to quickly adapt to a new environment and have a growth mindset.
- An all-around talent, down-to-earth, and possessing a “big picture” mindset. Undertake teaching responsibilities with passion. Interact with children and build trust with parents while carrying on business duties under one of the business tracks (Product & Curriculum Development, Teaching Management, Marketing & Product Operations). Focused on long-term career development
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!