Are You Ready To Innovate?
How does becoming a lead innovator in one of our Build or Product teams sound?
Who Is TJX Europe?
If you haven’t heard of us, you’ve probably visited one of our TK Maxx or Homesense stores.
We’re part of the world’s leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer – TJX Companies, Inc. We have an annual global turnover of over $39bn* and our business is growing.
IT underpins everything we do at TJX Europe. It Provides the technological solutions that help us deliver outstanding value and fuels our growth.
The IT Graduate Programme
As one of our IT graduates, you will join a team working across the business to support different projects. Collaborating with colleagues from different areas of the business, you’ll gain a wealth of technical expertise and business knowledge.
With the support and guidance of experienced colleagues, you’ll be given real responsibility
from the start - fixing live issues, building automated tests or even developing new features.
As part of our comprehensive induction you’ll learn tons about new tech, but you’ll never lose sight of the bigger picture! You’ll visit Stores, understand how our Processing Centres operate and work with colleagues who use your team’s products, every day. Once you’re up and running in your technical role, your responsibilities can grow.
On completion of the programme, you’ll be equipped with key skills and an understanding of how technology plays a vital part in our success. and in making our business unique. You’ll have opportunities to move onwards or upwards within the business and be supported in finding a role that’s right for you.
Skills You Need
- Computer Science/IT Computing degree
- (or related Maths, Science or Engineering degree with relevant practical experience)
- Determination to drive business improvements and enhanced customer experience through technology.
- Curiosity to identify better ways of doing things
- Collaborative mindset to challenge the status quo
- Whether your forte is Python, HTML, mobile development, ERP applications, database technologies, data visualization or even Excel! What’s important is that you understand software and have a passion for using it to make a difference
If you have European language skills – particularly German or Polish – that’s a real plus. And if you’ve lived and worked in mainland Europe, even better. In a business like ours, all the above are great assets to have.
Visit our site to apply for our 2020 intake.
Discover your place at TJX. Apply now to be part of our 2020 intake.
Role to start in February or September 2020
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!