Salary: £25k + free accommodation, and subsidised food and laundry for one year
Location: Shirebrook (Commutable from areas such as Sheffield, Nottingham & Loughborough)
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Frasers Group does not hesitate to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. The Frasers Group Elevation Programme will fast-track exceptional individuals to peak performance within two years through exposure to each of the teams within the Commercial Division. You’ll experience the impact of your decisions on customers themselves and see how our products get to the customers.
Join our two-year fast track Elevation Programme within our commercial team, where you will get exposure to activities and departments where you will be: making decisions on which products to sell and what they’ll be priced at, buying, identifying customer trends and assessing how products perform. You’ll work closely with warehouse operations, analysing and monitoring the flow of product, seeking efficiencies that will drive commercial benefits across all brands and fascia. Your experience will begin with a two-week immersive orientation programme to set you up for unlimited success. However, there’s no point in learning if you can’t put it into practise. So, you’ll spend some time overseeing the commercial performance of our products throughout their lifecycle. You’ll develop skills in recognising customer trends, building brand partnerships, negotiating with suppliers, analysing commercial performance and more. There is no other programme like this with such broad, fast-tracked exposure within commercial head office retail.
The programme is designed to help you live and breathe our principles. You’ll discover what it means to think without limits, own it, be relevant and be the next champion of commercial retail.
- All degree disciplines are considered
- The ability to put commerciality at the forefront of your decision making
- We are looking for people with a real passion for retail, spotting customer trends and helping us push the boundaries within this industry
- We want someone to bring our data to life and elevate our success
- The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
- Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
- £25,000 Salary with a progression route for the peak performers to achieve £80k after 2 years
- 20% discount across our brands, including Jack Wills, FLANNELS, Everlast, GAME and many more…
- Trips to London to work at Frasers Group HQ on Oxford Street
- Gifts from Frasers Group brands, such as Missguided and I Saw It First
Fast track your career in Commercial with an immersive 2 year programme and a £25K starting salary. Apply now!