Trainee Media Account Executive
Apply by: 07.02.2022
Location: McCann Campus, Prestbury
Set in eight acres of Cheshire countryside with an onsite pub, bistro, gym and outdoor pool, McCann Manchester is a truly unique working environment. We are the largest integrated agency in the UK and create brand advertising, digital and communications strategies for some of the UK’s most interesting brands.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking for several Trainee Media Account Executive’s to join our fast paced team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop a career in the exciting world Media Planning and Buying this is an opportunity not to be missed as you’ll have the opportunity to work on a high profile clients whilst benefitting from our dedicated learning and development programme with a clear progression plan in place for you.
You'll be involved in Media planning and buying activities for our clients (TV, Press and Digital), ensuring their campaigns reach their target audiences. You'll produce reports for clients and will have the opportunity to work with teams right across the agency on fully integrated campaigns.
What we’re looking for from the Trainee Media Account Executive:
- The role would suit a recent graduate or someone looking to transition into Media Planning for the first time. You'll be expected to demonstrate a genuine interest in Media Planning - an understanding of Digital Media channels would be an additional advantage.
- Work experience within a Media Planning or Digital Marketing department would be advantageous, but is not essential.
- In addition, you’ll need excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The role does involve managing significant client budgets so numeracy skills are required for the role.
In Return, we offer
- A competitive financial and benefits package and a culture ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal career development.
- The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
- An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on an 8 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
If this Trainee Media Account Executive opportunity sounds like the role for you, please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting what interests you about a career in Media Planning.