If you're looking for a career where you can use your strong analytical skills and eye for product then this is the role for you..
About the team
Working alongside your buying, technology and design colleagues, you will support the merchandising team from analysing sales to ordering stock from suppliers all over the world.
About the role
A 12-18 month scheme designed to support the merchandising team on a daily basis while acquiring the required skills to develop as a future Merchandiser. Upon completion of the scheme you will be promoted to Assistant Merchandiser.
- Analyse last year’s sales to forecast what will sell well in future seasons.
- Negotiate, order and manage deliveries with suppliers from Europe to the Far East.
- Review sales daily, to help manage stock levels in store and online.
- Accurately update key merchandising systems.
- You are organised and can manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks.
- A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
- You are able to interpret data and see opportunities.
- You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Approachable and at your best in a team environment.
Technical skills/business skills required:
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate
Enderby, Leicestershire. Hybrid working.