We are looking for 5 x recent graduates to join our growing network of Consultants based in the office space in Cardiff from June. We specialise in sourcing the finest talent in the Tech and Digital sectors an absolutely booming industry!
The company holds a strong market presence meaning you will be contacting high-contingent clients in the market with a well-known brand behind you.
What is on offer for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- A realistic OTE of £35-40,000 in your first year, - basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000.
- Holiday targets 2/3 times a year.
- Lunch Clubs at 5-star Michelin restaurants.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the markets.
- Full training and support throughout your career; we understand that it can take time to learn the skills you need to be a successful head-hunter and we will guide you through the learning process.
- The training is run by Managers and Directors; they are fully integrated in the company and are always on hand to offer advice or role play difficult situations.
- Career progression that suits you; one size does not fit all so they will work with you to ensure that you can progress the way you want to.
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated preferred - 2:2 and above.
- Hardworking, resilient, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and Self-starter Competitive nature.
- Great work ethic.
- People who are money motivated and have a genuine drive to earn uncapped commission.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Intensive 12-week training programme and clearly defined progression tracks.
- Market research to identify strong candidates in line with client requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates on the phone and in person.
- Understanding the needs of both clients and candidates.
- Setting candidates up with interviews with clients.
- Prepping candidates for interviews.
- Managing the interview process.
- Networking to build the company and your own personal business & brand.
If this sounds of interest and you think you have the skills, desire and interest to pursue a career in recruitment, please apply with an updated CV right away!