We are currently recruiting for our Trainee Solicitors in our Thames Valley (Oxford and Swindon), Bath and London offices.
The main aspect of the role will be to gain experience in various areas of law with the opportunity to develop skills in contentious and non-contentious law in line with the SRA requirements.
The level and complexity of work will vary and increase during the Training Contract. At the end of the Training Contract, Trainees will be competent to run files and demonstrate the SRA’s practice skills to qualify as a Solicitor. Trainees are expected to demonstrate the Royds Withy King Values and Behaviours throughout the training contract.
You will need:
- To be at least in your penultimate year of your law degree or your final year of your non-law degree
- To be available to start a Training Contract in March 2023, September 2023 or March 2024
- To be predict a 2:2 or above in your degree
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about a career in law at Royds Withy King
- We are looking for someone that shares our values and ambitions
- A dedicated graduate excited about their career at RWK
- An individual that can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and a willingness to go the extra mile
Please get in touch at email@example.com with questions.
Applications for this vacancy will close on the 15th April.
Royds Withy King is a progressive firm that is going places. We’re an ambitious Top 100 law firm and we can offer fantastic opportunities for you to take your career forwards.
You will have access to great work, structured career pathways and a whole host of fun things to get stuck into outside of your day job!
Oxford, Swindon, Bath and London