Finding a training contract that's right for you is a critical step in your legal career. While one firm may offer top quality work and high profile clients, another may offer cutting-edge training and inspiring colleagues. At Burges Salmon we believe you shouldn't have to compromise when you can have it all.
Headquartered at the heart of one of the UK?s best cities to live in, we're an independent UK law firm with an enviable range of national and international clients. Joining our award-winning training programme, you'll enjoy exposure to our high profile client list and friendly, collaborative culture as you gain quality experience across a broad range of legal practices.
We offer you...
- A six-seat training contract across a variety of areas from banking and real estate to dispute resolution and private client.
- Exposure to high-profile clients including John Lewis Partnership, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Costain, Crown Commercial Service, Babcock and Highways England.
- Secondment opportunities to major clients such as John Lewis Partnership and the Law Society's Brussels office, as well as our preferred international law firms.
- A friendly, collaborative culture balancing early responsibility with an open door policy. So while you will feel pushed to venture from your comfort zone, you will never feel out of your depth.
- Corporate responsibility opportunities including pro-bono work with Bristol Citizens Advice Bureau, volunteering for Bristol Zoo, our cycle to work scheme and Bright Sparks, our bespoke school aged work experience programme.
- A brilliant reward package including a firm-wide bonus scheme, discounted local gym membership and a Group Personal Pension Plan with a matching contribution from the firm of up to five per cent of your salary