This is your chance to change the future.
To help disadvantaged children get the education they deserve. To gain invaluable leadership skills and experiences.
Before the pandemic, disadvantaged children were 18 months behind their wealthier peers by the time they took their GCSEs. And now things are even worse. Ten years of progress towards all children getting the education they deserve has been lost due to school closures.
If you have the relevant A-levels or degree, you can join our teaching and leadership programme – consistently ranked in the top ten of the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list. You’ll gain skills and connections that last a lifetime. And you’ll have a direct impact on some of the brightest minds of the future who might otherwise be left behind.
Our two-year Training Programme offers:
- a salary from day one in the classroom
- invaluable career-boosting skills
- a fully-funded Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Leadership (PGDE), worth double the credits of a PGCE
- a career with a clear leadership and progression pathway
- access to our unrivalled networks of likeminded people and organisations
- connections to our corporate partners, including Amazon, PwC and Goldman Sachs
You’ll get into the classroom quickly, so you can start making a difference right away where it matters most. And you can count on us to back you all the way with training, leadership development and ongoing support.
Help us transform countless lives – starting with your own.
Apply by midnight, 5 December to secure your January Development Centre invite before Christmas.