Advise banks, regulators and investors on building a more resilient financial system.
At EY, no question is too small, too ambitious or too imaginative. We use our curiosity to ask better questions, that inspire better answers.
Economies are fuelled by competitive organisations who buy, sell, merge or restructure parts of their business with others. Strategy and Transactions help organisations do all that whilst making more informed decisions and building better strategies.
In Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy (TRS), we advise organisations and other affected parties, when they are underperforming or in distress, on the best course of action. Through independent analysis, we help them either get back on track or go through insolvency procedures like administration.
What will you be doing?
You’ll build a career that’s yours to own. With infinite opportunities to lead, learn and transform, we’ll empower you to build a world as unique as you. You’ll be:
- Solving urgent and important economic business problems by analysing data and proposing solutions for underperforming businesses
- Undertaking an arrange of tasks required to manage a company that is going through an insolvency process
- Assisting with solvent and insolvent processes
- Taking ownership of complex, sometimes high-profile projects
- Communicating with colleagues and clients across global locations
- Travelling regularly to client sites across the UK
Are you eligible to apply?
We operate an open access policy, meaning we don’t screen out applications on your academic performance alone. You will, however, need a minimum of Level 2/GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Maths, three A-levels, five Highers or equivalent, and an honours degree (in any subject) by the time the programme starts.
Immerse yourself in our world and be at the forefront of business. Get to know the part you could play in our organisation. And discover what it means to experience EY, your way.
Find out more about our opportunities and how to apply.
Our world. Your way.