Turnkey provides services in the areas of Identity and Access Management, Risk and Controls Management and IT/Cyber Security for corporations running SAP software. We deliver consulting and application support services within this specialised niche to customers regardless of their size, helping them to minimise their business risks with appropriate controls throughout their day to day and critical business transactions.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a culture of personal responsibility, knowledge sharing and a commitment to putting our clients at the centre of everything that we do.
Our aim is to ensure that all of our clients can achieve the fine balance between business enablement and security. We do this through having the strongest team in the business, providing a unique insight into security and risk management best practice.
In joining our 2020 Graduate Scheme, you can expect to be working on challenging projects across a wide range of clients and industries. The nature of projects will be diverse and will vary across the categories of advisory, assurance, managed services and system implementation.
Founded in the UK in 2004, we have gone on to establish ourselves as a truly global organisation with offices in Australia, Germany, the US, Malaysia, Singapore and New Zealand.
We are looking for independent, proactive and ambitious individuals who are committed to making a meaningful contribution to Turnkey. While an Information Security background would be advantageous, intellectual curiosity and a can-do attitude is more important than the subject of your degree. Our structured training programme is designed to equip you with a broad set of skills that will help you to excel in your consultancy career with us, so no technical knowledge is required to apply.
Key attributes we are looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build enduring relationships
- Analytical skills to investigate and solve complex problems in a structured manner
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Flexibility to work on multiple different types of projects
- Confidence to ask questions and contribute
- Initiative - always looking for better ways of doing things
- An Honours Degree in any discipline
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with a range of clients on multidisciplinary projects
- Working on our managed service engagements to deliver improvements and enhancements to our customers’ ongoing business operations
- Internally you will be involved in operational and practice-development activities which may include internal IT support, marketing, HR, events or managing team social calendars
What are we offering
Salary: £30,000 + benefits + discretionary annual bonus
Location: Our UK offices are London based but work may be across UK & Europe. The successful applicant must be prepared to work away from home during the week.
Key Dates: Closing date for applications is 22 November 2019. Expected start is February 2020
CV & Covering Letter: Include your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you want to work with us and what you can bring to Turnkey
Reasoning Tests: If we like the look of your CV and covering letter, you will be invited to perform an online test covering verbal, numerical and diagrammatic reasoning
Final Stage: Based on the results of your application and reasoning test we will invite you to our offices for interview. You will also have an opportunity to meet some of our team who will be able to answer any additional questions you may have
Please note that we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role, so are only able to consider applicants who have unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Note: Turnkey is not responsible for any re-posting of this vacancy on unsanctioned sites, and will only respond to direct candidate applications
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!