£20,000 - £25,000
At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work. The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
Working closely with the Distributor Business Development Department Manager and the Distributors Operations Manager, this role will support sales analysis activities for distributors operations and the setting & improvement of sales and control processes.
You will have the opportunity to develop your learning and work within w the largest engine manufacturer in the world. Crucially, this is the chance to be part of a busy, ambitious team, with amazing opportunities to meet and network with influential professionals throughout the business.
- Manage the reports which are used for reporting of Support Distributor Sales to senior management.
- Support distributors through ad-hoc reports & documents creation.
- Support optimisation of European Stock and Export operations.
- Support with the development of the market price monitoring tool (Honda and competition) for distributor countries.
- Process control of European Distributors factory orders and plans.
- Coordinate logistic information between factories and distributors.
- Maintain up to date the Distributors Operations Handbook.
- Manage the Training Reporting for Distributors.
- Support distributor events preparation.
- Liaise with Finance department for invoice queries and adjustments.
- Coordinate with PR department for assets for events.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must be an undergraduate, undertaking a related degree, looking for a placement as part of their studies.
- Very good numerical and logical analytic skills is essential to ensure high levels of accuracy to gather and interpret data.
- Strong organisation skills and customer service excellence.
- Able to plan and prioritise own time and work independently.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office packages including Excel and PowerPoint.
£20,000 - £25,000