£20,000 - £25,000
At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work. The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Motorcycle Business Insight Undergraduate to join our Motorcycle division. This role is part of the Motorcycle Tactical Marketing team which is responsible for supporting the retail objectives and identifying new sales opportunities.
The role will provide support to the Tactical Marketing Section Manager by gathering and analysing market research data, supporting marketing activities and product launch planning as well as monitoring of websites and social media platforms. It will also include supporting our special vehicle contract for Emergency Services.
This will help you to acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies and ultimately gaining broad experience within a corporate environment.
- Understand and analyse business reports in the internal and external markets, produce initial reports on the data and share your findings with stakeholders.
- Work with the Tactical Marketing Section Manager to support with Motorcycle product launches.
- Follow briefs provided to research market for insights into new riders and campaigns.
- Support with any ongoing dealer marketing activities, dealer working groups and liaison with our field sales and digital marketing motorcycle team.
- Day to day review of social media platforms and websites, collating your findings to present back to senior members of the team.
- Support our contact with emergency service special vehicle contracts.
- Produce and deliver comprehensive reports to internal stakeholders.
- Continually build brand and sector knowledge and expertise through self-learning.
- Understand the brand, business and markets, and keep abreast of market changes and influences.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must be an undergraduate looking for a placement as part of their studies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and comfortable working with data.
- Confident to present to stakeholders of all levels.
- A strong team player with an enthusiastic can-do approach.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Must be digitally competent to the use of internet and social media platforms.
- PC literate, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A basic understanding in social media marketing.
- An analytical mindset.
£20,000 - £25,000