Our purpose focuses on how we contribute to society, and how our business decisions can contribute to greater trust and solving important problems. In order to achieve our purpose and deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. The people who power us – our internal teams – have a vital role to make sure we have all the right resources, services and technology to be the best we can be. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills inside of PwC.
Working within the Student Recruitment team you’ll provide excellent administrative and operational support to the team, with a particular focus on ensuring a positive experience for all candidates applying to the organisation.
In addition, you’ll be actively involved in specific parts of the selection process i.e. hosting and supporting our ‘Virtual Career Focus’ candidate assessment days, foster strong relationships with applicants through candidate connect calls, building a strong relationship with the Human Capital Customer Services Centre (HCCS) and supporting ad hoc projects to help deliver our Student Recruitment strategy.
These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You’ll work alongside experienced professionals on live and interesting projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
What you’ll do
- Ensure all candidates receive prompt feedback and appropriate guidance during the selection process.
- Maintain various reports relating to recruits and joiners to the firm and produce analysis of such information when requested.
- Plan and host our Virtual Career Focus days.
- Provide support for our Schools and Campus strategy.
- Organise logistics for student recruitment attraction events.
- Support with the administration and onboarding of hires.
- Attend a number of recruitment attraction events, with some evening and occasional weekends.
- Process invoice payment requests appropriately.
- Ownership of recruitment application pipelines.
What you’ll gain
By experiencing life inside one of the world’s largest professional services organisations, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial and personal skills. Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group – factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.
When to apply
Although there is no application deadline, each year we have only a small number of roles available. We therefore advise applying early, but please be prepared for a short wait in processing your application at each stage of our process while we consider your application alongside others.
Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast, London