What we do
These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You’ll work alongside experienced professionals on live and interesting projects. So you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects so you’ll get a good insight into working life at PwC. We have Undergraduate Work Placements in the following business areas:
- Employer Branding - we’re responsible for leading the design and execution of our distinctive employer branding campaigns, driving the evolution of the PwC brand and amplifying our employer value proposition to the external market across the UK.
- Global Mobility - PwC’s mobility vision is to invest in immediate and future mobility and inspire our people as a seamless network – to deliver quality services to our clients and each other. The Global Mobility (GM) network facilitates the global mobility programme providing expert consultation services to our PwC colleagues.
- UK Firm Immigration Team - compliance is at the core of what we do and due to the current geo-political climate these teams work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, with laws becoming increasingly restrictive. This role will support the Firm and our people to ensure compliance obligations are met while delivering the firm’s strategic mobility and commercial objectives.
- Learning and Development - the Learning and Development (L&D) team sits within our Early Careers team at PwC. Learning and Development are responsible for providing both mandatory and additional soft skills training to staff within PwC as well as self registered upskilling opportunities.
- Student Recruitment Working within the Student Recruitment team you’ll provide excellent operational support to the team, with a particular focus on ensuring a positive experience for all candidates applying to the organisation.
- Inclusion, Culture and Wellbeing - you’ll be part of the team who support the business with the delivery of the firmwide strategy through embedding our values and desired culture, with a particular emphasis driving inclusion, maintaining and building trust and active engagement with our people.
- Recruitment Operations You’ll work alongside a national Recruitment Operations team to deliver support to the wider Talent Acquisition team with project and administrative support.
- Purpose, Community and Corporate Affairs Working within the Purpose, Community and Corporate Affairs team, you’ll work across our Social Mobility, PwC Foundation and Impact teams. Within the Social Mobility team you'll be involved in the development and delivery of our Social Mobility community programme, working with school students, disadvantaged undergraduates and socially excluded groups, such as refugees.
What you’ll gain
By experiencing life inside one of the world’s largest professional services organisations, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial and personal skills. Working alongside specialists, you’ll work on projects to give you the best insight into what we’re about. You’ll have the opportunity to build networks with your colleagues and peer group - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.
What you’ll need
You'll need to have achieved or be on track to pass an undergraduate degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course to pass based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study. You’ll also be a second year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree expecting to do a work placement in your third year.
When to apply
Applications for these roles may close early should we receive a high volume of interest so we recommend prompt application to avoid disappointment.
Join our human-led, tech-powered team.
Belfast, Birmingham, London