Join our 2022 Data – AI Fast-Track Graduate Programme!
The business world was already changing prior to COVID19; however, the pandemic has accelerated the need for more immediate data and digital skills within the workforce. It is forcing businesses to fast-track digital transformation projects to become more resilient to future outbreaks or disruptions and implement earlier adoption of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, big data, and robotics to help drive recovery and support business transformation.
Therefore, we are looking for 15 motivated and inquisitive graduates with a passion to succeed and make an impact using innovative analytic methods, to join the Programme in January 2022.
Applications are now open for the highly sought after, 8-month Data-AI Fast Track Programme, run by the Welsh Contact Centre Forum, on behalf of a consortium of South Wales based, financial services & technology employers.
The Programme is designed to fast-track you into a successful career in data science, analytics, coding, and problem solving. Our collective aim is to develop you into a data/ai professional, equipped with the following skillsets.
- Ability to use data in different ways and create new business models.
- Enable the transition into a digital, rapid service to support the business.
- Understand and use technology effectively to serve the business.
- Help predict the impact of future business disruption.
In addition to providing technical skills, business knowledge, professional skills, creativity, and innovation will be firmly embedded within your development journey.
What we offer
The Programme offers an 8-month, accelerated development experience, comprising a data / ai related industry placement, 4-week boot camp and fully funded Post Graduate Qualification in Applied Data and AI.
You will undertake an 8-month data/ai related placement at some of Wales’ most well-known global businesses including household names such as Confused.com, Admiral, s.a global, Principality Building Society, Optimum Credit, Atradius and more.
As well as developing your technical and professional skills, you will have the chance to develop a large professional network and engage and collaborate with a growing research community.
You will be in pole position to apply for jobs as they arise. 98 percent of our Programme graduates bag a permanent job as a result of participating in the Programme!
The Post Graduate qualification aims to give a balance between the analytical and computing skills required to become proficient in the fundamentals of data, to understand, interpret, research, and manage complex data. It is cutting edge, up to date and aligned to employer needs through an “Apply-Learn” methodology.
You will be expected to apply your academic learning into the workplace through live business projects, geared to adding value and return to employers.
Example Modules: • Data Analytics and Visualisation • Database and Information Systems • Data Mining • Data Security, Governance and Compliance • Statistical Programming • Application of Machine Learning • Deep Learning • Applied AI
Finally, you will be paid a salary of £19.500.
So, what do you need to apply?
- You will need to have or predicted to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree. It does not have to be in a STEM subject but must include numerical or statistical elements.
- You will have an interest in using data to understand the world around you, and the potential to effectively communicate that understanding to a non-technical audience.
- You will need to be competent with math’s and have an interest and passion for problem solving and coding.
- You can balance work & study and interested in continuous self-development as the field of data & ai progresses.
- You must have the right to live and work in UK on a permanent basis and able to work in South East Wales as and when required, if successful.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
We are passionate about diversity and our Programme is inclusive! Everyone is welcome to apply for this exceptional experience. We only work with employers with an open, inclusive and welcoming culture. We are proud members of Tech She Can Charter and Disability Confident Committed.
We are here to help so please let us know if you require any additional support or adjustments to help with your application.
The Programme is part funded by the European Social Fund, through the Welsh Government.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!