Our M&A advisory practice offers comprehensive financial advisory services and expert guidance. We serve buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying transaction partners, developing creative deal structures, and negotiating complex transaction terms.
We are offering talented students and recent graduates an exciting opportunity to work in the demanding field of Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisitions) throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to become an integral part of our team, gaining a better understanding of what working in an international investment bank entails and getting to know William Blair as a potential future employer. Working alongside William Blair professionals, this role includes:
- Identifying potential M&A and financing situations
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses
- Preparing client documentation for winning business
- Assisting deal teams in live transactions
Our people are our most valuable asset and we have high expectations of our applicants.
The requirements for this role include:
- Exceptional academic credentials, with a degree qualification (completed or on-going) from a top-tier institution
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- High level of motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good proficiency with MS-Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in English
- Additional European language skills preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions or related Financial Services experience
- We run two annual internships in London, commencing in January 2022 and June 2022 respectively; applications for each intake are open on our website
- Additionally we run three annual internships in Frankfurt
- Successful interns will be considered for full-time Analyst positions commencing in July 2022 and July 2023 respectively
- Please visit our Careers page to learn more about William Blair
- Please search for “Internship” via our website.