In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean?’ – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk – whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
The CRB Graduate Development Program (GDP) is a 2-year rotational program that provides the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge base, varied skills and diverse network. This program is designed to set you up with a holistic view of CRB, with hands on experience, insight and opportunities to make an impact and shape your own career. Rotations are assigned through a mutual selection based upon participant preference and business need. The program provides the opportunity for graduates to work hands on with senior leadership with client facing exposures from accounts ranging in the Fortune 500 sector to smaller market local business areas. We serve a diverse range of clients including specialization in Cyber, Financial Institutions, Marine and Construction. For a full list of industries our colleagues work with click here.
The program is comprised of two 12-month rotations across areas of Corporate Risk and Broking. Rotational assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global scope.
Is this program right for you?
- A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skillset
- Ongoing learning and development (orientation training program and class training week focussed on professional and business specific learning activities) with a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
- Placement into roles post program that will focus on continued career development
- Impressive city centre office locations with an agile working environment to allow for flexible working schedules and collaboration across teams globally
- Opportunities to work alongside senior business leaders and supporting the development and implementation of new strategies and products
Follow us on social media for colleague testimonials.
Are you the right fit for the program?
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, which is why we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment enriched by our people, our clients and the communities in which we work. We create a culture of engagement and respect by demonstrating inclusive behaviours throughout our inclusion networks. We encourage and welcome applications from any degree discipline/ major and all universities/colleges.
If you have an appetite to learn and succeed, an ability to build technical knowledge, with a passion for building and maintaining relationships… start your career at Willis Towers Watson!
- Bachelor’s degree (Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (US); 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent)
- All majors/degrees and universities considered
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!