Graduate jobs closing this week: apply now
Over the next week, closing dates are coming up for a number of roles in marketing, engineering, IT and finance with a range of employers including McDonald’s, Petlands, Group GTI and more. There are also a number of graduate internships up for grabs. Apply now to secure the first step in your career.
15 October is the deadline for the following:
- brand commercial and marketing graduate programme with Petlands in London (with potential regional rotation)
- junior developer with Group GTI (the parent company of TARGETjobs) based in Oxfordshire
- a number of graduate internships through AIESEC UK in various locations around the world
16 October is the closing date for a number of roles with Leonardo in areas including engineering, IT, project management and buying.
20 October is the deadline for:
- trainee graduate accountant roles with McDonald’s with 12 months’ training followed by a permanent move to London
- a graduate demand planner role based in Surrey available through TARGETrecruit